KHFBS Official Statement – Society open day and all official society’s events are Postponed until further notice. 

We are currently in uncertain times following the recent outbreak of COVID-19 and the health of our breeders and visitors remains our key priority.

We are hoping to launch “Follow the Flock” in the coming weeks this will be shared on the Website and Social media.

To keep up to date with the latest news and developments, visit