The 120th annual Sale of Kerry Hill Sheep takes place on Saturday 5th of September at Ludlow Livestock Market. The sale will start at 11:00am.
Before the sale.
- All vendors MUST REGISTER, with McCartney’s Auctioneers, PRIOR TO THE SALE, with names and addresses of no more than TWO people from any one business.
On the day of the sale.
- Face masks must be worn at all times.
- 2m social distancing must be maintained at ALL TIMES.
Children under 16 should not attend the sale.
- If you are showing any symptoms of the virus or have any underlying health issues you must not attend the sale.
- All vendors must have sheep penned by 9:30am.
- All purchasers must also register with McCartneys on arrival to the market – USING THE FRONT DOOR ONLY.
- Unfortunately we won’t have live streaming.
- No Photos, Videos or use of social media.
- Food and drink will be available from a food van outside from around 8am.
- The sale will take place in the cattle ring, this is to ensure that the maximum number of buyers can safely be present. Sheep will have to be taken from the pens to this ring by the vendors.
For further Information about the sale please contact McCartneys on Tel: 01547 528621. Please note bids can only be taken at the ringside.
“Error on P12- Lot no’s 73 -78 should read Sire: Leinthall 42117”
Click here for the full Catalogue
ANY CHANGES TO THESE RESTRICTIONS WILL BE POSTED ON THE WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA.
(Last updated 29th August)