April 2020


KHFBS Official Statement – Society open day and all official society’s events are Postponed until further notice.  We are currently in uncertain times following the recent outbreak of COVID-19 and the health of our breeders and visitors remains our key priority. We are hoping to launch “Follow the Flock” in the coming weeks this will

COVID-19 Read More »